At Bonjour Tours we believe we offer the best possible overseas experience for our clients, whether a first time or experienced traveller.
We offer a travel package, not just a ticket!
• We include information sessions, language lessons and a dinner prior to departure to ensure that our passengers are informed and equipped to make the most of their voyage.
• Whether travelling alone, with a partner or a group of friends, everyone is made to feel welcome, comfortable and important on our tours.
• Whilst we travel as a group and share many wonderful times together, our aim is to give participants the skills and confidence to explore independently and with members of the tour.
• We do not provide a whirl-wind tour of France and Italy. Instead, we choose to stay in fewer locations, each offering very contrasting experiences. We prefer to use our time immersing in the culture and language, rather than constantly packing.
• Passengers are able to extend their stay in Europe at the completion of the tour and can elect a stop-over on their return flight to Australia.
• Given the depth of the itinerary, accredited professional development can be claimed by teachers and other professional bodies.
• We have recently formed an association with Passport Travel in Melbourne, a highly respected and reputable company with agents in France and Italy. This translates into offering our passengers even more security and confidence when booking their tour.
• On our return to Australia, a dinner is organised for the group to share trip stories, highlights, photos and de-brief after their exciting voyage.